Never Ending Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Never Ending Dreams

A sweet dream i never want to end.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

* Hard sigh* I have no idea why im doing this but here goes.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

Number of posts : 270
Emploi : Talented Hogwart"s Witch
Registration date : 2007-07-11

* Hard sigh* I have no idea why im doing this but here goes. Empty
PostSubject: * Hard sigh* I have no idea why im doing this but here goes.   * Hard sigh* I have no idea why im doing this but here goes. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 1:39 am

All right some of you have been hearing about this infamous novel of mine. So i decided i want to know if it's any good so i will be posting parts here, and please guys put your honest thoughts kay? All right here is part 1 of chapter 1.

Powder Snow
Written by - Ayame

Chapter 1 – More than just a close friend.

It was a beautiful winter’s day in early December, children played happily in the huge bundles of snow. Sledding, snow ball fights, making snow angels, building forts anything you named it was going on in the winter wonder land which was known as the park. Alone on a snow covered bench was a girl teenaged girl, her long black hair was half white because of the falling snow, but she didn’t care. The young girl had her head buried in a very interesting book. She smiled her eyes scanning every single word, every period and every comma. Just when she was about to turn the page the book was knocked out of her hands as a snow ball hit it, sending into a pile of snow. The girl sighed getting up from where she sat and began to dig around looking for the book, finally after a few minutes the book was recovered. She smiled happily cradling the book within her arms that was until she yanked up by the hood of her jacket causing the book to fall out of her arms unto the ground.

“What’s this? What is the little one doing?” A taunting voice of a boy would say holding unto the struggling girl tightly. “Quit holding on so tight, let me go!” The girl would say still putting up a fight, even though she was loosing terribly. “No I don’t think I will” The boy said in a cocky voice as if he was superior to the girl. “In fact I think –“
“Inazuma what do you think your doing” A voice rang out, cutting off the boy. Slowly the figure known as Inazuma turned around, still holding unto the girl only to see a young teenaged boy who looked to be around both their ages. He was tall with short blond white hair and gorgeous gray eyes. “Zhane what are you-“But he was cut off again. “Let go of Ayame now” The boy known as Zhane said icily.

Inazuma growled looking down at the girl known as Ayame, and then let her go but not before pushing her unto the cold ground. “Honestly Zhane I don’t know why you take up for the school freak for” Inazuma said looking down coldly at Ayame, and then walked off disappearing into the white misty fog. Zhane stood there in silence for a few seconds; slowly he turned to Ayame’s figure which still lay in the snow not moving. He moved towards the girl and helped her from off the ground to her feet. “Are you all right? I’m so sorry, don’t worry I’ll make sure he doesn’t bother you ever again” He would say in a different tone of voice, this time he didn’t sound mad he sounded gentle and sincere.

Ayame stayed silent, she reached over into the snowy patch where her book laid and picked it up. “That’s ok Zhane, you don’t have to” She said in a soft spoken voice looking down. “Don’t have to?” Zhane said slightly confused. “Ayame of course I’m going to, I’m not just going to sit around while everyone does horrible things to you. Remember my promise to you” He would say now placing both hands on her shoulders. “My promises to always protect you, no matter what…Never forget it” He would say looking into her eyes and then pulled her into a warm embrace. “You never have to worry, because I’ll always be here for you, forever and ever” Zhane would say in a soft whisper. A few warm tears fell down her eyes as she stood there in Zhane’s arms.

She was really glad she had someone like him to look out for her because she wasn’t the most liked person in school at all. Everyone would always pick on her, and torment her to the point where she almost went insane, but then Zhane came and ever since then he was her protector. Zhane slowly drew back from Ayame, wiping her tears genteelly with his hand. “I’m sorry, that I have to leave you but I’ve got to get going. Will you be all right by yourself?” Zhane asked in a worried tone. “Yeah I’ll be all right I’m just going to head home now.” Zhane smiled “Good. I’ll see you tomorrow all right” Ayame nodded. “Sure, tomorrow. Bye Zhane...” She said in a low whisper watching him run off disappearing into the white misty fog. Ayame stood there in a daze her mind and body flooding with many thoughts. She sighed softly and then began on her way home; the weather was becoming worse by the second and she didn’t want to be caught in it.

As the young girl walked home, her mind began to drift off into deep thought once more. This time her mind was being flooded with many memories of Zhane. The truth was that Ayame didn’t just think of Zhane as a close friend, she thought of him as much more. For as long as knew him, she had been madly in love with him, but never spoke a world of it and never would. She just couldn’t tell Zhane about how she truly felt because she was much too afraid of the outcome.

Ayame smiled happily as she saw her house coming closer, and closer as she walked. She went to race off to get inside and out of the cold but that was until she heard a voice call her name...

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
https://neverendingdreams.forumotion.net
catzy

catzy

Number of posts : 261
Localisation : Sitting On My Puter Chair Thinking I Should Prolly Stop 'Cause I'm Startin' To Feel Sad.
Emploi : Neko Spy >> -Starts Humming Pink Panther Tune-
Hobbies : sleeping reading writing are what i do!
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: * Hard sigh* I have no idea why im doing this but here goes.   * Hard sigh* I have no idea why im doing this but here goes. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 3:53 am

ITS AMAZING ^________________________^
Back to top Go down
ffxlover

ffxlover

Number of posts : 267
Emploi : Talking a lot and making everywhere I go fun.
Hobbies : I love to read/write poetry and play and coach basketball.
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: * Hard sigh* I have no idea why im doing this but here goes.   * Hard sigh* I have no idea why im doing this but here goes. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 12:44 am

Ah Ayame I loved it a lot! Thank you so much for posting this for us!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * Hard sigh* I have no idea why im doing this but here goes.   * Hard sigh* I have no idea why im doing this but here goes. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* Hard sigh* I have no idea why im doing this but here goes.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Never Ending Dreams :: Arts and Hobbies :: Literature-
Jump to: