Never Ending Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Never Ending Dreams

A sweet dream i never want to end.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ATTN: Ayame! :3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neoko

Neoko

Number of posts : 28
Emploi : Wolf-Girly ^w^
Hobbies : Looking at things that are Kawaii like plushies!
Registration date : 2007-09-02

ATTN: Ayame! :3 Empty
PostSubject: ATTN: Ayame! :3   ATTN: Ayame! :3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 7:00 pm

Chat about this here subject. >.>

This is a movie I believe Ayame would enjoy. I have not seen it yet, but I read the back cover, and I just thought... "AYAME WOULD WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THIS!"

I think it would give her ideas. If she had not already saw it or read it.

It is called Blood and Chocolate. Surprise, surprise. I'm watching it this weekend.

Here ya go:

A werewolf tale from the producers of Underworld, BLOOD & CHOCOLATE tells the tale of Vivian, a young teenage girl who must choose between her love for a young artist and loyalty to her werewolf lineage. Others may have secrets, but none as extraordinary as Vivian. One of the last of her kind she comes from a line of loup garoux, shape shifters able to transform into the form of both human and wolf at will. When Vivian's affections for a visiting artist threaten to reveal her family's secret society, she must decide whether to follow her heart or betray the secret vows of her family.

Phew. Copied it right from the DVD box. Can't wait to watch. :3;; Heh. Only reason I bought it was because it had wolfies in it. x3!!! MEW~!!!! o.o;; Fangirl moment.
Back to top Go down
Neoko

Neoko

Number of posts : 28
Emploi : Wolf-Girly ^w^
Hobbies : Looking at things that are Kawaii like plushies!

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Ayame! :3   ATTN: Ayame! :3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 7:02 pm

Sorry to double post.
And sorry about posting so many little things. ^^;
Just trying to keep this forum going.
>.>;;
<.<;;

I WANNA BE VIVIAN.
Back to top Go down
catzy

catzy

Number of posts : 261
Localisation : Sitting On My Puter Chair Thinking I Should Prolly Stop 'Cause I'm Startin' To Feel Sad.
Emploi : Neko Spy >> -Starts Humming Pink Panther Tune-
Hobbies : sleeping reading writing are what i do!

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Ayame! :3   ATTN: Ayame! :3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 4:45 am

NPROBLAMO ^___________________^ *glompeth* besides lil thinks are awsome LIKE thoughs lil tiny minty marshmellow things and lil tiny car *goes on *
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

Number of posts : 270
Emploi : Talented Hogwart"s Witch
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Ayame! :3   ATTN: Ayame! :3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 9:10 am

Well i went on Wiki and read about it a while back. It seems ok since stuff like that is cool. But if the pepole who made underworld did this movie then it must be good because that movie rocks.
Back to top Go down
https://neverendingdreams.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Ayame! :3   ATTN: Ayame! :3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTN: Ayame! :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Never Ending Dreams :: General Chat :: The Hang Out-
Jump to: