Never Ending Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Never Ending Dreams

A sweet dream i never want to end.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

nouveau bar

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
catzy

catzy

Number of posts : 261
Localisation : Sitting On My Puter Chair Thinking I Should Prolly Stop 'Cause I'm Startin' To Feel Sad.
Emploi : Neko Spy >> -Starts Humming Pink Panther Tune-
Hobbies : sleeping reading writing are what i do!
Registration date : 2007-09-02

nouveau bar Empty
PostSubject: nouveau bar   nouveau bar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 8:01 am

(recognise teh name ill laugh if you dont, and i know i kinda broke the rules but i thought this was a cool idea *thinks* id prolly get kicked outa here if i wasnt friends with the creator)
The young charcoal haired girl sat on one of the many empty stools in the bar spinning on it while wearing a lopsided grin on her face. I bet your wondering why a young girl would be in a slum of a bar like this one. Well the bar wasnt ever that busy with maybe 5 regular customers (and that was tops) herself being one of them, so no authorities ever bothered with it, not that they even came around this area of the city in the first place. she never went there to drink either, but enjoyed the quiet scenery.the barkeeper,also owner of the small bussiness, never minded, in his mind she improved the glum settings with all her smiling. when ever she was there and she almost always was, spinning in the the stools in front of the counter, talking quietly to you or any one else in the room,not loud enough that youd be bothered by it if you didnt want to hear her, but qiuet enough that youd have to pay attention if you did. To the girl it was a bit of a, second home, not that she had a first one,but she was there enough for it to count. plus she liked the feeling of having people around other then canti (if you could call him a people) even if she didnt kno them it was nice.
Back to top Go down
ffxlover

ffxlover

Number of posts : 267
Emploi : Talking a lot and making everywhere I go fun.
Hobbies : I love to read/write poetry and play and coach basketball.

nouveau bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nouveau bar   nouveau bar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 4:20 pm

On a rainy quiet day, A tall injured warrior named Shinu entered the bar, dragging his own weight in.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

Number of posts : 270
Emploi : Talented Hogwart"s Witch
Registration date : 2007-07-11

nouveau bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nouveau bar   nouveau bar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 5:33 pm

The bar doors opened slowly, in walked a drenched looking young girl. She looked around not seeing much people and she liked that.
Back to top Go down
https://neverendingdreams.forumotion.net
ffxlover

ffxlover

nouveau bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nouveau bar   nouveau bar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 7:01 pm

Shinu looked up and then back down and tried to hold onto his shoulder to stop the bleed and go unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
catzy

catzy

Localisation : Sitting On My Puter Chair Thinking I Should Prolly Stop 'Cause I'm Startin' To Feel Sad.

nouveau bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nouveau bar   nouveau bar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 8:23 pm

cat looked around the bar "bussines is picking" she smiled wider as she studied the new faces "maybe we should go talk to them see if they want anything?" the girl spun her chair and looked at the barkeeper he just smiled as if to sat "go right on ahead" she jumped off her stool and over to the girl first
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

nouveau bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nouveau bar   nouveau bar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 8:25 pm

The young female sat in the far back of the bar. Taking of her soaked jacket she then sat quietly going off into a state of thought like always. But those thoughts were interupted when she saw another girl comming towards her
Back to top Go down
catzy

catzy

nouveau bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nouveau bar   nouveau bar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 8:34 pm

"hia im cat" she beemed "want anything to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

nouveau bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nouveau bar   nouveau bar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 8:36 pm

The girl blinked, her dark brown eyes scanning the girl over and over. She shook her head lightly, as she she slowly turned looking outside
Back to top Go down
catzy

catzy

nouveau bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nouveau bar   nouveau bar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 8:43 pm

cat plopped into the seat across from the girl and restewd her head on her arms " you dun talk much do you" she said holding her smile
Back to top Go down
ffxlover

ffxlover

nouveau bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nouveau bar   nouveau bar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 8:46 pm

Shinu looked at both women and decided he had better do something before they noticed his would. With a calm, confident stroll walked up to dryer of the two young women.

Excuse me, but I need to know where the restroom is here if you don't mind maam.
Back to top Go down
catzy

catzy

nouveau bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nouveau bar   nouveau bar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 8:52 pm

with cat stil intently trying to get the stranger to talk, merly stated "two doors down the hall on the left" then looked over and smiled at the man then noticed his arm her expression changed to a worried one there some bandages and gauze under the sink if you need any help" she smiled again "ill be here"
Back to top Go down
ffxlover

ffxlover

nouveau bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nouveau bar   nouveau bar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 9:04 pm

Thanks very much.

Shinu hastily made his way down the hall to avoid any more attention for his wound.

When he got to the restroom, he did indeed find a bandage under the sink. He grimaced in pain as he held his arm under the water, trying to clean out his wound.
Back to top Go down
catzy

catzy

nouveau bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nouveau bar   nouveau bar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 9:28 pm

after sending off the injured man cat went back to talking to the lady "so? or are you mute" she said joked
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

nouveau bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nouveau bar   nouveau bar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 9:29 pm

The girl blinked, and than gave a small laugh

" No im able to speak" She said in a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
catzy

catzy

nouveau bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nouveau bar   nouveau bar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 9:31 pm

"great, question #2 want anything to eat" cat grinned at her handy work
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

nouveau bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nouveau bar   nouveau bar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 9:33 pm

" No im all right..."

She would speak again, her voice still soft like a whisper
Back to top Go down
catzy

catzy

nouveau bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nouveau bar   nouveau bar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 9:34 pm

" your quiet" cat smiled " why is that ?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

nouveau bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nouveau bar   nouveau bar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 9:36 pm

Slowly she turned again, looking to the younger girl once more

" I dont talk much..i dont like talking"
Back to top Go down
catzy

catzy

nouveau bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nouveau bar   nouveau bar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 9:38 pm

"hehe thats what keeps me from going crazy usually i can only talk to canti and hes not much for conversation, so i talk to ppl when ever can ^^" cat would smile sadly
Back to top Go down
ffxlover

ffxlover

nouveau bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nouveau bar   nouveau bar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 9:39 pm

Finally done cleaning and wrapping his wound, shinu returns to the bar.

Thanks for the help maam.

Shinu tips his cap and sits at the other end of the bar.
Back to top Go down
catzy

catzy

nouveau bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nouveau bar   nouveau bar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 9:44 pm

"yup np mister" cat grinned again not wanting to ponder what she had said before anymore>
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

nouveau bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nouveau bar   nouveau bar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 10:30 pm

The girl looked over watching the girl who was across from her. And then the other that was there with them. She sighed laying her head upon the table
Back to top Go down
ffxlover

ffxlover

nouveau bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nouveau bar   nouveau bar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 10:59 pm

For someone reason that he didn't really understand himself, Shinu got up and walked over to the slumping girl and gently put his hand over her shoulder so as not to startle her.

You okay miss?
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

nouveau bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nouveau bar   nouveau bar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 11:03 pm

Slowly she lifted her head from the table, her long black silky hair falling into her face as she would stare up at the person in front of her. She heard his words, but stayed silent, slowly she would nod her head in response to his question, as her eyes never left his.
Back to top Go down
ffxlover

ffxlover

nouveau bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nouveau bar   nouveau bar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 11:24 pm

He kept his eyes focused on hers, and got the sense her night wasn't exactly better than his own. Without losing their locked eyes, he moved his hand into his pocket. He pulled out a bar of chocolate that he was saving for later.

You should have this. I think you would enjoy it more than I do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

nouveau bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nouveau bar   nouveau bar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nouveau bar
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Never Ending Dreams :: General Chat :: Club Twilight-
Jump to: