Never Ending Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Never Ending Dreams

A sweet dream i never want to end.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NEKO-CHAN's ARTS (oneshots piccys poems) ^________^

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
catzy

catzy

Number of posts : 261
Localisation : Sitting On My Puter Chair Thinking I Should Prolly Stop 'Cause I'm Startin' To Feel Sad.
Emploi : Neko Spy >> -Starts Humming Pink Panther Tune-
Hobbies : sleeping reading writing are what i do!
Registration date : 2007-09-02

NEKO-CHAN's ARTS (oneshots piccys poems) ^________^ Empty
PostSubject: NEKO-CHAN's ARTS (oneshots piccys poems) ^________^   NEKO-CHAN's ARTS (oneshots piccys poems) ^________^ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 10:12 pm

i wrote this teh other night i was under a great deal of stress because i thought my sister was stuck at the racing fields with no ride home in crandon (basically the slums of where i live) and was worrying that she was gonna get kidnapped or worse half way threw writing it i got a call from her cell saying her friends mom was giving her a ride i almost cried. when she got home i told her once i got my licencse i would pic her up when ever she needed it.. then we ate ice cream lol

“What! Where! f****, ill take care of it, just don’t do anything stupid” the phone slammed down into its base. “Why do I have to take care of it?” the young girl teared slightly “I’m always the calm collected one that can do Anything.” sarcasm dripped from her voice as she walked to her kitchen sink and splashed some water onto her face. Then to her room to send message to a friend of hers.
‘its because you’re supposed to.’
"what?" the girl thought "great im going insane"
'that’s why you do it.' the voice stated 'You’re the strong one, the understanding one. The one that wont get upset'
“you don’t know anything" the girl thought with malice
'I have no proof that I do but,… shouldn’t you believe in yourself' the voice smiled, though you couldn’t see it, at the irony of the statement.
“so what if I wanted to be the helpless one? What then?”the girl questioned the voice
‘that’s what makes you strong the fact that you don’t need them to survive on your own’
‘and plus you know you don’t’
it answered smugly
“so…. What if I did?”
‘you know they would help, it all depends on if you would let them’
“no your wrong they-”
The phone rang. The girl rushed to answer it. “hello? Ok. yes. Alright wait….. Thanks you don’t know how much I owe you.” she hung up the phone.
“now I remember I why…”
‘what? Please do indulge me’
“the reason I do it? I do it because.. I like the feeling of being need by…the ones I love, not because im supposed to its because I want to”
The girl slid down the wall next to her phone she had been leaning on, and smiled. She had no idea that at that moment, with her being blissfully relived of her worries, the voice in her head did a little victory dance.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

Number of posts : 270
Emploi : Talented Hogwart"s Witch
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: NEKO-CHAN's ARTS (oneshots piccys poems) ^________^   NEKO-CHAN's ARTS (oneshots piccys poems) ^________^ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:14 am

Wow Cat! that was amazing, like all your other stories i loved this one. Please continue this or right another. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://neverendingdreams.forumotion.net
ffxlover

ffxlover

Number of posts : 267
Emploi : Talking a lot and making everywhere I go fun.
Hobbies : I love to read/write poetry and play and coach basketball.

PostSubject: Re: NEKO-CHAN's ARTS (oneshots piccys poems) ^________^   NEKO-CHAN's ARTS (oneshots piccys poems) ^________^ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:40 am

I agree, I liked this too. Although I've never read any of your other stuff lol. But I see we're all writers, so maybe I'll put some up. I hope you write more and share with us.
Back to top Go down
catzy

catzy

Localisation : Sitting On My Puter Chair Thinking I Should Prolly Stop 'Cause I'm Startin' To Feel Sad.

PostSubject: Re: NEKO-CHAN's ARTS (oneshots piccys poems) ^________^   NEKO-CHAN's ARTS (oneshots piccys poems) ^________^ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 1:35 am

of course of course asuka and i will prolly bring teh majority of my stuff here lol then if you all like it i post it on quizilla although suk asees wright after i wright it lol
Back to top Go down
catzy

catzy

PostSubject: Re: NEKO-CHAN's ARTS (oneshots piccys poems) ^________^   NEKO-CHAN's ARTS (oneshots piccys poems) ^________^ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 1:36 am

*sweat drops* and now you see how terrible my typing is when i dont have spell check lol
Back to top Go down
catzy

catzy

PostSubject: Re: NEKO-CHAN's ARTS (oneshots piccys poems) ^________^   NEKO-CHAN's ARTS (oneshots piccys poems) ^________^ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 4:09 am

*giggling madly* suka you and koko already saw my paint shop picture of us lol

NEKO-CHAN's ARTS (oneshots piccys poems) ^________^ Meneoandsuka-2
Back to top Go down
ffxlover

ffxlover

Number of posts : 267
Emploi : Talking a lot and making everywhere I go fun.
Hobbies : I love to read/write poetry and play and coach basketball.

PostSubject: Re: NEKO-CHAN's ARTS (oneshots piccys poems) ^________^   NEKO-CHAN's ARTS (oneshots piccys poems) ^________^ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 4:00 pm

O.O that was cool. I gotta get myself into a pic like that someday.
Back to top Go down
catzy

catzy

PostSubject: Re: NEKO-CHAN's ARTS (oneshots piccys poems) ^________^   NEKO-CHAN's ARTS (oneshots piccys poems) ^________^ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 4:01 am

lol i got mad paint shop skills ^________^
Back to top Go down
catzy

catzy

PostSubject: Re: NEKO-CHAN's ARTS (oneshots piccys poems) ^________^   NEKO-CHAN's ARTS (oneshots piccys poems) ^________^ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 4:02 am

ha suka witch storiesshould i bring here ^_______^
Back to top Go down
Neoko

Neoko

Number of posts : 28
Emploi : Wolf-Girly ^w^
Hobbies : Looking at things that are Kawaii like plushies!

PostSubject: Re: NEKO-CHAN's ARTS (oneshots piccys poems) ^________^   NEKO-CHAN's ARTS (oneshots piccys poems) ^________^ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 8:41 pm

I can't see it. Mad Sad
Back to top Go down
catzy

catzy

PostSubject: Re: NEKO-CHAN's ARTS (oneshots piccys poems) ^________^   NEKO-CHAN's ARTS (oneshots piccys poems) ^________^ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 9:20 pm

Back to top Go down
catzy

catzy

PostSubject: fire is red ice is blue,isnt it pretty when you merge the 2   NEKO-CHAN's ARTS (oneshots piccys poems) ^________^ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:40 pm

new story i wrote after i saw this AMV http://www.veoh.com/videos/v227990T7B4WmsZ?searchId=8816561371316102469&rank=12#

im leaning twords making a story out of it but im not sure ^^

“isn’t it pretty Takune” a young girl around the age of six said smiling at the older boy next to her “The flowers Takune,” she crouched down wrapping her arms around her short legs. the hill they stood on overlooked a field of flowers “ there burning.” her eyes gleamed in delight as the flames danced below her. The boy frowned down upon her small frame “Orohime what have you done?” the boy asked icily. “Orohime Answer me!?” he demanded. the girl didn’t hear him though she was too entranced by the fire “Takune isn’t it pretty? isn’t it?” she said quietly. The boy turned and started to walk away but stopped and looked back at the girl “what have you done?” he frowned and continued walking. all she could do was look down and smile sadly her bangs falling over her eyes, a single tear slid down her cheek . “isn’t it pretty though?” she turned back to the warming light staring at it with watery eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEKO-CHAN's ARTS (oneshots piccys poems) ^________^   NEKO-CHAN's ARTS (oneshots piccys poems) ^________^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEKO-CHAN's ARTS (oneshots piccys poems) ^________^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Never Ending Dreams :: Arts and Hobbies :: Literature-
Jump to: