Never Ending Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Never Ending Dreams

A sweet dream i never want to end.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

An Adventure Rp! :3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

Number of posts : 270
Emploi : Talented Hogwart"s Witch
Registration date : 2007-07-11

An Adventure Rp! :3 Empty
PostSubject: An Adventure Rp! :3   An Adventure Rp! :3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:51 am

All right i promised that i was going to this, and i shall so join in whenever your ready.

Plot:

A young girl, who isn't the average girl at all returns home from completing a very complicated mission. Our young heroine thinks that nothing could possibly go wrong and thinks she can finally rest right? wrong!. The day after her return home she is visited by a friend who tells her about her next mission. She must go out a retrieve a stolen amulet which possess great power. So along with her friend by her side this young heroine must venture off and save the day again

Introduction

It was a beautiful summer's morning in a huge mansion slept a young girl. She looked very peaceful and happy cuddled up in bed. Suddenly there was a knock at the door which awoke her. She yawned tiredly getting of bed and headed downstairs to see who the mysterious visitor was. Slowly the front door would open and she rub her eyes tiredly yawning again " Can i help you?" she said in the same tired voice not yet knowing who it was that awoke her from her rest
Back to top Go down
https://neverendingdreams.forumotion.net

An Adventure Rp! :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Never Ending Dreams :: Never Ending Rp Dreams :: Never Ending Fantasy-
Jump to: